Visiting a church for the first time can be a little nerve-racking. Here is a brief overview of what to expect on your first visit:
- Worship is on Saturday at 5:30 but we are not too uptight about being right on time.
- Come as you are and wear what you like but you may feel uncomfortable in a suit.
- Services last about an hour and a half but prepare for being there a bit longer.
- We value intergenerational worship. Kids stay in the service up until the sermon.
- After worship we offer age appropriate environments for your kids in 6th grade and younger.
- Most weeks we take a coffee and cookie break while we excuse the kids for kid’s church.
- We know everyone says this, but you are truly welcome to come as you are to Gather.