1424269_767960593219975_886361055_n.jpg

Church Building

Our Sanctuary was original constructed in the late 20’s and officially commissioned as St John's Episcopal Church in 1930.  It was decommissioned in 1999 and was sold to an investor in 2002.  From 2002 to 2011 it was used for several purposes including a sandwich shop and office space.  In 2011 it was acquired by Gather Church and joyfully recommissioned as a place of worship.